Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be Thankful You Have a Job Culter


Note to Jay Culter: Stop being a big baby and get back to work!

Hmmm, last time I checked and that was this morning, our nation and our world is in the midst of a recession. One of the worst in recent memory. I scan the latest news and sports sites and I see the feud between Jay Culter, strong armed quarterback of the Denver Broncos and new head coach Josh McDaniels. I hate to jump on anyone person but...

Hello Jay? Dose of reality man, you get paid to play football. Its a game. You are not living in the real world. 99.99% of the rest of us get up eveyday and face the reality of ZERO job security. Mr. Culter, you are making millions of dollars and you need to grow up and face the fact that you are not above the game and not irreplaceable.

I love to watch you play football Culter, you remind me of a young John Elway, but dude, come on... get over yourself and enjoy the ride. Do you realize there are about 3 Billion men on earth that would love to wake up and your only worry is if you were going to be traded?

1 comment: